Skip to content
Call Now 214-880-6200
Go to Top
- Choose the right shoes. The right shoes help support your lower back.
- Limit your time sitting. Get up to stretch or walk around as often as possible.
- Do core exercise to strengthen your abs and back muscles
- Enjoy massage therapy
- Get a pillow that supports the natural curve of your neck when you sleep. Your head should rest right in between your shoulders.
- Do yoga or stretch regularly
- When lifting heavy objects keep your back straight, bend your knees and lift with your legs. This avoids strain on your spine
- Maintain a healthy diet. Make sure you’re getting all the vitamins and nutrition your body needs. Eating healthy can help you avoid excess weight gain that causes extra pressure on the spine.