ABOUT ACCIDENT CENTERS OF TEXAS
At Accident Centers of Texas, we specialized in treating car and truck wreck victims like you. Our clinics have treated many thousands over the last 15+ years. If you’ve been injured in an auto, motorcycle, truck, or pedestrian crash, you’ve come to the right place. But your pain will not get better until you take the next step. Call us or fill out the form on this page now. In most cases, we’ll pick you up today, you’ll consult with a car wreck doctor who will document your injuries, and help file your claims. What are you waiting for?
- Get the Professional Treatment – experienced, caring professionals helping to relieve your pain
- Free transportation to and from our injury clinics during normal business hours
- Come in and meet our chiropractors and staff, specialized in car injury patients at no initial cost
- Consult with our medical doctor or a Nurse practitioner for a medical evaluation
- The latest digital imaging technology including X-Ray
- We will make a referral to other medical specialists and diagnostics such as MRI, CT scans if needed
- Highly qualified treatment provided with no money down on qualified claims
- Get a same-day appointment and skip the wait
- We help to file your claim
- We listen to you and treat you with respect
- Also open on Saturday mornings
With hundreds of 5-star reviews, you know our patients have received the care and respect they deserved. We can’t thank them enough for the opportunity to help them recover from their car wreck injuries. And we’ll be here when you need us.
You Have Questions, We Have Answers.
If you don’t see your question or your answer on this page, please contact us. We will be glad to help you get the information you need. Call our Dallas chiropractic headquarters at (214) 600-3221 or contact us online to arrange a visit and FREE consultation at one of our 8 locations across Dallas-Fort Worth. Appointments are available during weekdays, evenings, and Saturdays. We will also provide transportation to our offices, if necessary.
If you were hurt in a motor vehicle accident, what should you do right away?
Call (214) 600-3221 or come to Accident Centers of Texas immediately. Don’t wait for symptoms to get worse. Come in, get checked out, and know you’re getting the best possible care.
How Long has Accident Centers of Texas been in business?
Accident Centers of Texas has been helping injured Texans for over 15+ years. We’ve helped get thousands of people back to healthy and functional status over that time.
How much will I need to pay out of pocket to get started?
There’s no money down for treatment at Accident Centers of Texas for qualified claims. We’ll file your claim and wait for payment so you can get the treatment you deserve.
Do I have to find a way to get to the clinic? I may not be able to drive after the accident.
We provide free transportation to and from our clinics.
When can I get in? When can I meet with a doctor of chiropractic?
We offer immediate appointments during normal business hours. There’s no need to wait.
Do your patients have a lot of paperwork to deal with?
We take the hassles out of healing. We file your claim and help with all your paperwork.
Do you have a bilingual staff?
Yes. We welcome and embrace the Hispanic/Latino population in Dallas/Fort Worth.
My spouse and children were in the car with me during the accident. Should I bring them in too?
Yes. Your first call should always be to Accident Centers of Texas. Anyone involved who is experiencing any pain or discomfort from the accident needs to get checked out.